Booking Terms and Conditions
- Payment is required in full at the time of booking.
- For individual bookings, changes and 50% refunds can be granted until 7 days prior to the class.
- Customers who do not show up on time at the designated pick-up location ("No-Shows") will be treated as last minute cancellations and are therefore not entitled to refund or rescheduling.
- For private classes and groups over 5 people, rescheduling and full refunds can only be granted until 3 weeks prior to the class, after which point we may be able to refund according to the number of spaces we manage to fill.
- Khun Poo is entitled to fair working conditions like any other employee, which includes sick leave, personal days, vacation, and professional development. We therefore do not guarantee Khun Poo will be present at each class session nor will we release this
information beforehand or provide refund based on resulting disappointment. Harrassing or disrespecting our staff because of her absence will result in termination of sales agreement without refund.
- By proceeding with the booking, you acknowledge you understand this and waive the right to complaint for the reasons stated above.
- If you need to contact us directly with booking or refund queries please email us at
- Photography Release: By continuing with this booking you agree to give Cooking with Poo permission to use any images or video recorded during your class for promotional, website, journalism, and social media purposes, whether internal or via third parties. If you are unwilling to grant this permission you must email us rejecting this release prior to the date of your class. Thank you.
The cost is 1,500 THB. Our price is inclusive of transport, market tour, cooking class, all ingredients and printed recipe cards.
Please note all reservations need to be made online and are to be paid in advance by PayPal or credit card.
When you finished your payment with PayPal or credit card you will receive a confirmation email COOKING VOUCHER (this is not the same as a PayPal confirmation email).
If you discover that someone has sent you a false payment link to pay for your cooking class with us, please take the following steps
1) please send us a copy of the email to so that we can gather as much evidence as possible.
2) make a claim with pay pal for a refund and send them a copy of the fraudulent email also, so that they can stop other people being defrauded.
We are also reporting this matter to the police to see what actions they can take towards resolving this situation - we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused as a result of this and we are doing our best to make sure that we can resolve the situation as quickly as possible
Please follow our previous posts with regards to security and make sure to double check the email address is correct if you receive an email from Cooking with Poo
Many Thanks for your understanding