Fire at Poo's Cooking School

Dear former and future customers:

Today, with a heavy heart we must inform you of a serious fire in Khun Poo's neighbourhood. Poo's house, the cooking school, her parents' home, and five other neighbours' homes and belongings have been completely destroyed as a result. Thankfully, there have been no serious injuries or loss of life.

As a result, we have issued an immediate closure of the cooking school until further notice.

Due to the total level of devastation, we must relocate temporarily and hope to have classes operational at a nearby location by August 18th at the latest, but we cannot guarantee any timescale at this moment. If your booking is in the next two weeks, you will be emailed in advance if the class is to be cancelled.

Please continue to check this website and our facebook page for more information and updates. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Khun Poo remains positive and is looking forward to welcoming her loyal customers back to the Cooking School as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support of our team,

The CWP Team

If you are interested in donating to Cooking with Poo to help rebuild the school, Poo's house, and assist her neighbours' recovery please email: cookwithpoo@gmail.com Poo does not wish to profit off of her tragedy, so until we have identified the financial needs we will not be actively receiving donations but will notify you as soon as possible how you can help

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
Search By Tags
Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Cooking with Poo and Friends

 

© 2016 Privacy Policy All Rights Reserved

 

 Photo Credit: Shelley Morris, Allison HarpCole Montgomery and New Wineskins 

Like us on Facebook:

  • Wix Facebook page